STRONG COMMUNITIES come from STRONG LEADERS.
OWB's programs are specifically designed around the clients needs for their employees. We match the needs of the employer with the people available to deliver a structured and realistic approach to Aboriginal employment. The emphasis is placed on issues such as:
- Training gaps and qualifications required
- Support mechanisms that are in place or need to be set up for the employees and their families
- Ensuring that both the employee and the employer understand their obligations and communicate as required
- Long term goals and career opportunities are identified and developed in a structured approach
- Community support for employees
- Mentoring support for the employer and the employee
- We recognise that every business, community and situation is different and our aim is to deliver a structured and realistic approach that will work long term and benefit all parties involved.